I Don't Know This Girl^_^  

Posted by soreal

No need for too much talk guys, just want to give you a snippet of Wena in the ensemble I chose for her. I have a penchant for purple these days so I just needed to throw in some purple in the dress hehe I wanted to do a retro pin-up for her hair but she has a whacky, rebellious bunch I had to come up with something that only takes 10 minutes because she’s already late haha thank God for bobbie pins. Would you believe it's the first time she ever had her eyebrows shaped? Oh I love the big bracelet it is so glam. She looked awkward walking in those shoes hehe she's not used to wearing high heels but it's all good.

This entry was posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments