201 Post!  

Posted by soreal

While looking at my dashboard and thinking, me eyes swept over the number of posts I've written in my blog. I didn't realize that I was at 200 and this is the 201 post. I don't know if that is something amazing or what not but for me it is. It means that someone as restless and fickle minded as me who can't do anything long enough for it to root into something valuable, have survived blogging for 5 months now. I really showed myself diligence that I didn’t think existed at all. My conviction (sniff) to blog or should I say rant because that's all I do really surprises me. Looking forward to many more days of blogging!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments