This is me - TODAY  

Posted by soreal

Tagged by faery, tnx!
How are you feeling today? Let it out and write it down

Rule:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list.
Feel free to add all your other blogs.3. Tag other online friends you know.

Hungry - it's 3pm and I still have not eaten so I grab a quick lunch after this.
Sleepy - am always sleepy no matter how much coffee I consume.
Pissed off - the past few days I've always been on the edge and pissed at dada.
Impatient - I have missed out on several stuff coz i've been sick and I want everything to be done right away.
looney - haha have a few crazy things in my head
thirsty - I just realized I need water, my throat is so dry.

Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias A Slice of Life Simply Jen Jenny Said So This and That We are Family Mommastuff MoMieSpace Being a wife & mom All about Mye Life Mah Blogz Faery Dancing SoReal SoTrue You're Next...

Tagging wena, CC and zhoe

This entry was posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments