"Ok, go to your brother's house and have him cook breakfast"  

Posted by soreal

Hmmm..did I write about how sleepy I was last Tuesday that I fell asleep while on a call hahaha (sshhh!) doesn't happen everyday but it still happens. I can't even keep track of how many times I went to get some coffee refill but all that ever did was increase the frequency of my bathroom break. Funny thing was that I wasn't the only one feeling sleepy. My friend Mica was so sleepy that when the customer asked her something she said, "Ok, go to your brother's house and have him cook breakfast." nyahaha

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

ooh i love these! damn kaa lang pang rainy day ra xa but they are soo cute huhu