My Review of Mechanical Eyelash Curler  

Posted by soreal

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

This innovative eyelash curler has a special curved design which angles to suit all eye shapes. Its silicone rubber pad applies the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally and allows for damage-free heating, as stainless steels parts are not affected. Get long-lasting curled lashes ...

The only Lash Curler I will need ever

By Alrose from Cebu, Philippines on 4/24/2008

5out of 5

Pros: Time-Saver, Easy To Use, Functional, Compact

Best Uses: Going Out, Travel, Everyday

Describe Yourself: Trendy/Hip, Dramatic

This product is amazing! I have naturally long lashes but they need a little more curling. I have tried several lash curlers but none worked. I'm in the Philippines and they don't ship here so I asked my friend to buy me one and I was blown away the moment I used it. My lashes just looked wonderful all throughout the day! It's the only lash curler im ever gonna use.

(legalese)

This entry was posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments