6 Question Taggie  

Posted by soreal

6-question tag

For this one, I thank the sweet PurpledSky

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

• I honestly do not remember..but I remember I was so into boys when I was 14 hahaha

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

Check Ebay
• Check emails
• Sleep
• Bloghop
• Play Tekken

3. Snacks I enjoy:

• Puto & Dinuguan
• Skyflakes
• French Fries

4. Places I’ve lived:

• Butuan City
• Davao CIty
• Cebu City


5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

• Travel around the world
• Open a Swiss Bank Account

• Shop all over the world
• Build my dreamhouse
• Make a foundation for children who are too poor to go to school

6. People I want to know more about:

• Lady Godiva
• Cleopatra
• Abraham Lincoln
• Jesse James

Am tagging Carol, Sheng and Weng.

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 28, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

hello! thanks for the tag, but i have done that before. thank you for the thought!

Hello Soreal, thanks for the tag. I've done my assignment hehe check it out.