What's The Area Code?  

Posted by soreal

There's this company in the US that has an online store selling various cosmetics and ladies accessories. You know me, I love to shop online so I toyed around the site for a bit looking at this and that when I ran across a pair of elegant red boots just right about my size so I checked on the company's contact detail so I could give them a ring and ask bout the details of the item I wanna buy, shipping cost and all that. was disappointed when the phone number listed doesn't include the area code. Duh!!! It did list their physical address though which was my basis in googling, good thing there's a search area codes site that helped me out in my dilemma.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments