10 Reasons to be Thankful About Today  

Posted by soreal

It's been awhile since I received a tag so this one is very welcome.
Thank you Dez for sharing this with me!

I do have days when things just go from bad to worse but I try to remind myself of why I should be thankful. Writing it like this is a good idea to not forget. Reading it out loud so I can hear it is even better!



RULES:
1. Add your blog to the list. If you’re keeping multiple blogs, it’ll be fine if you add them all up and just post your answers in one of those blogs.
2. IMPORTANT: kindly get back to me [architect] so i will be able to visit your sites, read your answers and include you in the Masterlist
3. Please do copy from Start to End.
4. You may tag as many online friends as you please.

Copy this Participants List: sweet..pretty..naughty | Memory Filled | Sweety tots | My Life in this Wonderful World | My Online World | So Real | Your blog here.

1) I'm happy that during bad days, a day only lasts 24 hours and I can start fresh the morning after.
2) I'm happy I have a job I love that actually pays.
3) I'm happy I have the most understanding bf in whole world that gives me more than I deserve.
4) I'm happy I got my online purchases today.
5) I'm happy my family is complete.
6) I'm happy that my hair is now long enough to be tied into a ponytail.
7) I'm happy we are finally moving to a place that is just 1 ride to almost anywhere in Cebu.
8) I'm happy I'm gaining weight because that means I'm occupying more space than others hahaha
9) I'm happy my bf performs really well in his job.
10) Most of all, I'm just happy to be here and be alive.

Tagging the happy people I know, Wena, Michy, Bena, Eds and Tchel.

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 04, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

thank you for joining the tag, I updated the masterlist already. hope you come and visit me again..
sweet..pretty..naughty..
Memory Filled
sweety tots

aloha! yeah, sure link exchange tayo, aadd na kita sa sisters section ko, ha. may iba ka pang blogs? pwede palink yung 3 blogs ko? just let me know if you have other blogs that I can link, too. thanks! nice meeting you...xoxo

Kittys haven
This and that
Shoppaholic girly


thank youuuu!!

Thanks for doing the tag sis!