Did it, Finally!  

Posted by soreal

So after I found out about my PR dropping to zero yesterday, I got so restless that I ended up buying a year's subscription at 3ix and I also paid for my own domain. I have everything ready to go except for one thing, HOW DO I MIGRATE MY BLOGGER CONTENT??? I'm sure there is someone out there who is an expert on this stuff and I badly need help. If you think you can help me, please leave a comment and I'll get back to you. Thank you so much!

This entry was posted on Friday, October 03, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

opss I can't help but I just wish someone can help you soon. I bought mine in blogger so it was just an easy switch. Good luck!

try his highness neste... hahaha

hindi ako makapag tag, so dito na lang. hello, ganda! thank you for dropping by nga pala sa blog ko, nag comment ako sa chicken pox post mo, hope to see you again, link exchange nga pala? hope you're interested, just leave a comment ok? take care and God bless!!

http://kittys-haven.info