Own Domain  

Posted by soreal

Looking for a good web hosting company nowadays is a bit tough seeing that there's a lot of them emerging in the market. Being a novice I really don't have much knowledge as to what I need and where to get it from, well basically all I want is to get a domain name of my own that's it. Simple right? So apart from looking for kimonos on the net I tried reading various web hosting articles to try to understand what am getting myself into, so I've read a lot which confuses me all the more. *sigh* Why can't everything be so simply laid out? Lol ... if I set up another blogger account and purchase the domain name from go daddy would that be any easier? Oh well ... the more I googled for web hosting reviews to read the more info I get and each review site seems to have its own list of top 10 best hosting something.Kinda confusing really but all in good time, am not in a hurry anyways to setup my own domain.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Bluehost is definitely one of the best website hosting company with plans for any hosting requirments.