Still No Internet  

Posted by soreal

I was wondering what is taking SmartBro too effin long to work on transferring our internet connection to the new place we are now living. So dada and I went to check the status of our connection in their office only to be surprised at what the record showed. The technicians have been trying to call us but apparently the number was out of coverage area. Strange because we are so within the coverage area where we live right now. Any sensible person would ask what number they have just so to verify and so I did. I was so embarrased when I realized that I gave them my old number when we signed the papers last week hihihi stupid, stupid!

So right now, I'm blogging from work! Orly is down hahaha

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments