Chill to the Beats  

Posted by soreal

Are you the type of person who is into ghetto music? Well if the answer to that is yes, then listening to hip hop beats would be a delight to you. Discovered a site called Jee Juh where in musical beats are up for grabs. Produced by talented artists, the beats vary from East Coast to Chill and Exotic. If you want to learn more before making a purchase you can visit the hip hop forum and hang out with other hip hoppers like you. If you're into rap music then rap text battle would be for you. Another forum dedicated for users to rant, rave and chill out.

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

Anonymous  

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

hello, please update my blog A Mother's Journal to A Momma's Journal and its link from http://zmod2z.com to http://joshandme.com

Thank you!

Hi, I'm using the same blog template as you. i was wondering if you could tell me how to get the comments to work. Mine does not :(

Greetings!

Hi, exchange link here www.cebucircle.com
and buzz me if you done so that i will link your site too. thanks!

Regards,
www.cebucircle.com

I really enjoy producing beats. I currently also have hip hop beats for sale but I really like your rap beats Im a big fan Jeejuh



your blog look sound good and i am really impress with your ideas. i will try to do work like you. thanks. Education Institute

Jee Juh has quality beats, he's been online for so many years. Also, you can find cheap rap beats here as well!

I know of a great site that has free beats downloads They are awesome and have a great quality sound.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Just as JeeJuh, I have cheap rap beats as well on my website! If you got time please visit it as well!