Sssshhh  

Posted by soreal

We had our annual examinations earlier and part of the test is visual acuity. Am sure I failed on this one as I have astigmatism and my sight has never been at its sharpness. So a friend I met online suggested I get Great Eyeglasses For Less, they're of good quality according to her and the Variable Dimension Frames From Zenni made them so fashionable that Zenni Optical was on FOX news! Can you imagine that? She asked me and I was like so long as they have pink on stock. Why not? Hehehe can'r wait to see more of Zenni on Fox.

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Budget shoppers don't always have to sacrifice quality over price. For those who want to save money on glasses but still prefer them be quite high in quality, check out BestBuyEyeglasses.com - the site features a diverse collection of designer eyeglasses and sunglasses from Dolce And Gabbana Eyeglasses to Prada Glasses and everything in between at huge markdowns. In terms of serious value, quality is actually a better deal in the long run.

I get quality eyeglasses for cheap from Eyeglass Factory Outlet.

I get them for around $35 + Free Protective Case + 2nd Pair 25% Off + 1 year warranty.